Sentinel Town® - Rural Community Simulation
Inspired by our award-winning population health simulation, Sentinel City®, this educational simulation provides students access to a rural environment to complete various assignments and assessments while providing practice experience and simulated learning clinical hours. Sentinel Town® also benefits faculty, creating consistency in grading and managing student activity.
- Variety of complete assignments with AACN Essentials mapping and grading rubrics
- 7 key informants providing community subsystem information
- Students earn practice experience and simulated clinical hours
- Faculty dashboard to monitor student and class activity
- 10 locations with unique data and demographics
- Can be used in population health and other nursing courses
- 5 community citizens for individual case studies
- Useful for both pre-licensure and RN to BSN nursing students
- Thorough faculty and student support materials
- 24/7 online access from the comfort and safety of home
Video: Sentinel Town® - Rural Community Simulation
Awards & Nominations - Sentinel City®
SIIA CODiE Award finalist in two categories
Best Emerging Education Technology Solution
Best Virtual Learning Solution
WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) Award
APEX Grand Award Winner
Publication Excellence in Electronic Media
Clients & Partners
Healthcare Learning Innovations, a division of American Sentinel University, provides a comprehensive digital portfolio of interactive courses, simulation technologies, learning products and services for healthcare professionals and educators. In addition to our publicly available content and digital solutions, we create private innovative learning solutions that match client resources.
We are powered by experts in online, healthcare-focused education with more than 10 years of experience. We combine our extensive program development experience with industry research, providing immersive learning for healthcare professionals.