Sentinel Town™ - Rural Community Simulation
Inspired by our award-winning population health simulation, Sentinel City®, this educational simulation provides students access to a rural environment to complete various assignments and assessments while providing practice experience and simulated learning clinical hours. Sentinel Town™ also benefits faculty, creating consistency in grading and managing student activity.
- Variety of complete assignments with AACN Essentials mapping and grading rubrics
- 7 key informants providing community subsystem information
- Students earn practice experience and simulated clinical hours
- Faculty dashboard to monitor student and class activity
- 10 locations with unique data and demographics
- Can be used in population health and other nursing courses
- 5 community citizens for individual case studies
- Useful for both pre-licensure and RN to BSN nursing students
- Thorough faculty and student support materials
- 24/7 online access from the comfort and safety of home
Find out more about Sentinel Town™
Clients and Partners
Want more Info?
Get additional details or a live demo by submitting the form below.