Sentinel City® - Urban Community Simulation
Sentinel City® is an immersive educational environment enabling students to earn simulated clinical hours and practice experience by completing home and family support assessments, clinical care plans, windshield surveys and other assignments online, at their convenience. Faculty from a population health or other educational healthcare program, both physical and online, can benefit from using this advanced educational simulation. It comes with robust faculty and student support materials making usage and implementation easy. Integrate Sentinel City® into your course to enhance your curriculum and learner experience.
- Variety of complete assignments with AACN Essentials mapping and grading rubrics for easy implementation
- Students earn simulated clinical hours and practice experience
- Integrated Family Support and Home Assessments with Nursing Diagnosis and Final Care Plan
- Faculty dashboard monitors student progress and time spent in the simulation
- 13 detailed in-sim characters for use in individual case studies
- Useful for both pre-licensure and RN to BSN nursing students
- Interactive city Mayor provides students with information on the city's 8 community subsystems
- Applicable to disaster preparedness, infection prevention and control, general education and more
- 24/7 online access from the comfort and safety of home
Find out more about Sentinel City®
Only interested in assessments? These are available separately. Ask us for details.
Awards and Nominations
Clients and Partners
Want more Info?
Get additional details or a live demo by submitting the form below.