Family Support and Home Assessments
Family Support and Home Assessments with Care Plan
This set of immersive and interactive simulations provides nursing students with relevant data and information through controlled, simulated environments and interactions. Learners interview a single mother and assess the family’s home to identify hazards and potential health concerns. These observations will inform the learner’s Care Plan creation and Nursing Diagnosis.
- Completion of assessments and Care Plan provides students with 5-10 simulated clinical hours
- Useful for pre-licensure, RN to BSN and community or public health related nursing programs
- Provides practice evaluating evidence-based strategies to address nursing care
- Assessments and Care Plan map to AACN Essentials
- Learners practice developing both individual and population focused nursing diagnoses
- Exposes learners to a variety of issues: drug use, low income, neglect, home safety and more
- Nursing student activity reporting tracks time-spent, identified hazards and recommendations for care
- Creates a consistent base-evaluation for faculty
- Learners practice observation skills, critical thinking, clinical recommendations and rationale
- Can be used with other Sentinel World® products, or independently
Find out how the Family Support & Home Assessments with Care Plan can benefit your nursing program.
Healthcare Learning Innovations provides a comprehensive digital portfolio of interactive courses, simulation technologies, learning products and services for healthcare professionals and educators. In addition to our publicly available content and digital solutions, we create private innovative learning solutions that match client resources.
We are powered by experts in online, healthcare-focused education with more than 10 years of experience. We combine our extensive program development experience with industry research, providing immersive learning for healthcare professionals.