They're not just buzz words, it's what we do. Healthcare Learning Innovations builds innovative learning environments harnessing the latest online simulation technologies to create interactive educational simulations. This technology increases new skill retention and performance through immersive, elevated engagement while learning. Sentinel City™ is one example of our simulation capabilities, which extend far beyond a virtual city, hospital or rural setting. We build fully customized educational simulations to meet the specific needs of your business, from the ground up. Tell us about your simulation needs, and we’ll build your custom solution.
Sentinel City™ Community Health Simulation
Sentinel City™ is an immersive educational environment enabling students to earn clinical hours and practice experience by completing windshield surveys and other assignments safely, online, at their convenience. Any educational healthcare program, both physical and online, can benefit from using this advanced educational simulation. Implement Sentinel City™ Community Health Simulation from Healthcare Learning Innovations to enhance your curriculum and learner experience.
- Customizable and trackable sample assignments create easy implementation for faculty
- Students earn Practice Experience and Simulated/Clinical Hours
- Aligned with QSEN and NLN core competencies and AACN BSN Essentials
- Admin dashboard with key data for faculty on student participation and activity
- Useful for both pre-licensure and RN to BSN nursing students, or any student studying community health concerns
- Faculty guide includes 2 full lesson plans with grading rubrics, plus 16 example assignment topics
- Applicable to other content areas like infection prevention and control, disaster preparedness, general education and more
- 24/7 online access from comfort and safety of home
Find out more about Sentinel City™ Community Health Simulation